Members of SASB are entitled to the following benefits:
- Discounted registration fees to the annual conference
- Access to recordings of SASB webinars and virtual conferences
- Eligibility for SASB awards
- Voting rights in association meetings and elections
- Eligibility for nomination to the governing board
- Engagement with the biomechanics community across South Africa
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in biomechanics, regardless of geographic location, who wishes to participate and contribute to achieving the mission of SASB. To be eligible for the student member category, one must be currently registered in a full-time academic programme related to biomechanics.
The cost of annual membership is R500 for full members and R250 for student members.
Log in to purchase a membership, view and edit your profile, and access restricted content.